Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm (MST)
Tablet Kiosk Enclosures, Stands, and POS
iPadSimple is a US based design, engineering and manufacturing company specializing in Apple iPad and other tablet computer stands and enclosures. We are leading the market in the development of secure, attractive high-quality tablet enclosures and mount solutions for interactive kiosks, digital displays, medical records-keeping, industrial process innovations, distance learning, and more. Our products are in use around the world by clients including Apple, Disney, MIT Museum, Philips, Quicken Loans, Wet Seal, Vans, Sheraton Hotels, New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science, Royal Institute of Technology, University of Illinois, Whole Foods, Yamaha and many more.
As our operations continue to expand in Albuquerque, NM, we remain committed to doing business in a responsible way. Through product design and development – and through all the many ways we interact with customers, partners, colleagues and the communities in which we live – we strive to positively impact today’s social, economic and environmental challenges.
Custom Design and Fabrication
Though we ship 100’s of products per week that provide solutions for tablet kiosk security, we also provide custom design and fabrication solutions for customers all across the country. Please call us to discuss your custom project.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from IPADSIMPLE.com Online Store:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from IPADSIMPLE, through the Online Store may be returned. IPADSIMPLE products purchased through other retailers must be returned to them in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the materials it came with, and documentation that were included when you received it.
- There will be a 20 percent restocking fee of the total purchase price.
- Items must be shipped back in the original box or container from IPADSIMPLE.com
- Items that are not returned in the original box or container will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- Shipping, handling fees and liability contained therewith are the responsibility of the customer.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Scratched or Damaged Items
- Items missing parts
All international orders: after IPADSIMPLE ships the product or products they are the responsibility of the customer. Issues with customs or the carrier are the responsibility of the consumer. The consumer by agreeing to these terms indemnifies and holds harmless IPADSIMPLE and its affiliates for any loss or damage related to the transaction.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately if your item or items conforms to the return policies above. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
To prevent any unnecessary delays processing your order, please ensure that the billing addresses on your order matches the information on your credit card account. If you have recently moved or are unsure whether you receive your credit card statement at your work or home address, please contact your card-issuing bank using the 800 number on the back of your credit card to confirm.