Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from IPADSIMPLE.com Online Store:
- You have fourteen (14) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from IPADSIMPLE, through the Online Store may be returned. IPADSIMPLE products purchased through other retailers must be returned to them in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the materials it came with, and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Items must be shipped back in the original box or container from IPADSIMPLE.com
- Items that are not returned in the original box or container will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- Shipping, handling fees and liability contained therewith are the responsibility of the customer.
- There will be a 20 percent restocking fee of the total purchase price.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Scratched or Damaged Items
- Items missing parts
All international orders: after IPADSIMPLE ships the product or products they are the responsibility of the customer. Issues with customs or the carrier are the responsibility of the consumer. The consumer by agreeing to these terms indemnifies and holds harmless IPADSIMPLE and its affiliates for any loss or damage related to the transaction.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately if your item or items conforms to the return policies above. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within ten (10) business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
To prevent any unnecessary delays processing your order, please ensure that the billing addresses on your order matches the information on your credit card account. If you have recently moved or are unsure whether you receive your credit card statement at your work or home address, please contact your card-issuing bank using the 800 number on the back of your credit card to confirm.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction/Dispute Resolution
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, and any purchases made therein, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of State of New Mexico without regard to its conflicts of law’s provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in the State of New Mexico, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue. No recovery may be sought or received for damages other than out-of-pocket expenses, except that the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event of any controversy or dispute between IPADSIMPLE and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If we are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.